Golf Cart Regulations
Click on document below to open in a new window.
- Carts allowed to operate on county roadways from Tween Waters Inn northward to the South Seas gate. Carts are also able to operate on the private roads in the Village and South Seas.
- Cart operators must have a driver’s license.
- Carts are restricted to a top speed of 20 mph.
- To operate after sunset on these roadways, carts must be equipped with headlights, brake lights, turn signals, and windshields.
- Drivers of carts operating at night must have a driver’s license and, if under age 17, be accompanied by a license driver over age 21