Skip to content
Sea level rise materials:
- The video of the Nov. 19, 2020, community forum on sea level rise’s impact on Captiva (click on the link and it should start playing… it’s about 80 minutes long).
- Higher resolution versions of the inundation maps at 1 foot, 2 feet and 4 feet of sea level rise.
- The presentation, “Captiva Vulnerability Assessment,” presented to the Captiva Community Panel in June 2020
- The report, “Captiva Island Resiliency Assessment,” by Cheryl Hapke, Ph.D., from April 2020
- The presentation, “Sea Level Rise Adaptation Decision Support Framework,” presented to the Captiva Community Panel in October 2019
- The report and PowerPoint on “An Assessment of Coastal Vulnerability Due to Sea-level Rise and Increased Storminess, Sanibel and Captiva Islands, Florida,” developed by a team led by Michael Savarese, Ph.D., FGCU
- “Adaptation Planning Guidebook” developed by the Florida Dept. of Environmental Protection